What do you get out of being a guest on a podcast? On the latest episode of The Podcast Guests Show, Andrew Allemann and Doug Sandler talk about some of the things that you might overlook, deciding which podcasts to go on, and the best way to insert your pitch into a podcast.
As host of two podcasts The Domain Name Wire Podcast and The Podcast Guest Show Andrew Allemann understands how essential fine tuning your marketing is to build a community. Tons of success and hundreds of episodes to his credit, you’ll see that we all still have the “work in progress” sign hanging above our heads. Welcome Andrew to the podcast.
Connect with Andrew Allemann:
On today’s show, we talk about:
- The reasons people start podcasts, including the one that’s hardest to achieve
- How to choose which podcasts to be a guest on. (Hint: it’s not all about downloads.)
- The show audience is just one of the groups you’re reaching
- How (and when) to insert a pitch into a podcast. And who are you pitching?
- How to measure results from being a guest
- Two things to do before making a pitch to a podcast
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula The Ultimate Launch Formula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.” Enter promo code: podguest for free access
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/money
- StreamYard Video Broadcast – https://streamyard.com?pal=5718576179183616
- Doug and JJ’s Podcast Mastermind application – http://www.UltimatePodcastMastermind.com
- Ultimate Podcast Launch School Scholarship Application: http://www.TurnKeyPodcast.com/school
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Interested in Podcasting? Learn 5 ways that you can profit from your own show at TurnkeyPodcast.com/money