Podcast Production Services
FREE “Be A Great Guest” Workshop
If you’ve made it to this page you know the value podcasting brings to your business. Being a guest on other people podcasts is a great introduction to the podcasting space and can bring you tons of leads. 10X your chances for getting on today’s top ranked podcasts. Check out our FREE “Be A Great Guest Workshop.”
Full Production Services
Need Help Launching A Podcast? We have concept to launch services. Reach out today for a FREE consultation.
TurnKey Podcast is a full service podcast production company with services ranging from basic editing to podcast concept development. With thousands of episodes of experience and a network of highly successful podcasts as clients, TurnKey is the expert in podcast creation, production and consulting.
When creating a podcast, consider that the process comes in three phases: Phase 1 concept to launch; Phase 2 production; Phase 3 strategy/monetization. We understand the podcasting space and will help you strategize and work towards your goals.
Book a free consultation today! There is no obligation, we want to understand a bit about your goals and your marketing vision. During the call we will best be able to advise you and direct you to the best services for you and your company.
Are you looking to Build Community, Build Influence or Make Money? Let our team help you achieve all of these goals via podcasting. Contact us TODAY.
Get your copy of 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting….Most podcasters are great at providing content but are unaware of how to get money coming in the door. Click the link above to get your copy of 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting.
DIY Podcasting Services
Are you a business owner, industry influencer, business leader, consultant, author or speaker looking for a DIY solution for podcasting?
The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula
- Comprehensive 7 step process for launching your podcast in 48 hours or less
- Access to weekly LIVE group coaching calls
- Tools to help you monetize your show, build influence and grow community
- 60 minute one on one strategy session with our team to develop a solid plan for your podcast
- 30 minute pre-launch consultation to make sure you are ready for launch day
- Royalty Free Music for your newly launched podcast.
This course normally retails for $1497. Click the link to see sales price.
Samples of the lessons included:
Buying equipment, Naming your show, Applying to Apple Podcast, Writing show notes, Designing cover art, Finding a host for your podcast, Distributing your show on major channels, Writing a Show description and more.
Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula
Up to 5 episodes/month, 10-30 minutes in length
Single track, monologue audio editing (interview episodes priced higher)
Background Noise reduction
Mix to high quality MP3
- Everything in the FEATURED package plus —
- Advanced single track audio editing. (Interview episodes priced higher)
- Mix to high quality MP3
- Email support for podcast production related topics
- Limited show notes (show summary only), links, art processing (client provided)
- Uploaded to host
Prime Time Services
Everything in FEATURED and SHOWCASE plus —
Two track audio editing including interview episodes.
Creation of limited show notes
3-5 business day turnaround
Expedited processing for urgent production requests
Optional: Guest management support/guest consulting and custom Q&A design
- Technical consulting on equipment, software and apps for start up and best practices
- Detailed notes, blog post
- Social media graphics and promotion (multi-level packages and rates available, see our guide here)
- Best practices for guest management consulting
- Repurpose and reactivate social media for evergreen content
- Monitor and promote social media channels including community pages, groups and accounts
- Intro/outro music and professional voiceover work (male or female)
- TurnKey Pricing for full production including concept development, launch and social activation available. Please contact below for a custom quote for READY, AIM, FIRE
Show Notes, Blog Posts, Edited Q&A and E-Books
We deliver a formatted Q&A based on transcription from your one-on-one interview. We clean up the word fillers and other stuff that doesn’t work in text, and you get a highly shareable piece of content. A full transcript doesn’t usually attracts readers, but this will.
Here’s what we do to create an edited Q&A:
- Create a catchy headline.
- Write and research a brief introduction.
- Format and edit for grammar and clarity. People don’t talk how they write, but we remove any word fillers or instances where they tripped over their words
- Trim 20%-30% of the conversation so that it’s focused on the top takeaways
- Check out a sample of an edited Q&A
- Check out a sample of a short format article based upon a single episode
- Check out a sample of a long format e-book.
- Pricing for this service is by QUOTE, contact us for more details
Post Production Show Notes, Blog Posts, E-Books:
You’re The Expert.
Your podcast will prove it.