You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula
A COMPREHENSIVE, 7-STEP PROCESS TO LAUNCHING YOUR PODCAST, PLUS
- Videos, lessons, step-by-step instructions, PDFs, and support links to get your show launched FAST
- Podcast kits with equipment you will need to get started so you don’t get bogged down in tech
- Step-by-step instructions for connecting your podcast to Apple, Spotify, Amazon and other top platforms
- How to title your show to align with your brand and connect with your audience from the get go
- Using essential keywords in the show description to attract potential listeners and build your SEO right now
- Winning strategies and tools to create impactful cover art
- One-on-one coaching, accountability, and support throughout the launch process and beyond
As podcasters and hosts of the widely popular Nice Guys on Business Podcast, Doug Sandler and Strickland Bonner have created and produced over 1,000 episodes of their podcast, interviewing hundreds of guests from well known celebrities to everyday working heroes. Their show has been downloaded nearly 4 million times and shared millions of times in over 175 countries. Turnkey Podcast Productions leadership team are thought leaders in the podcast space, and they want to help you launch your podcast, build community, grow your influence, and monetize your show too!
Doug and Strick are the perfect pair to bring you professional, award-winning service to help you put your best foot forward. Learn more.
CEO, On-Air Host & Talent Expert
President and Production Expert
Host, The Profitable Maverick
Host, People First Then Profit
FREE “Be A Great Guest” Workshop
BE A GREAT GUEST AND GET GUEST-READY.
If you’ve made it to this page, you know the value podcasting brings to your business. Being a guest on other people’s podcasts is a great introduction to the podcasting space and can bring you tons of leads. 10X your chances for getting on today’s top ranked podcasts with the Great Guest Workshop. Learn more.
Use the form below to contact us regarding your inquiry. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.
You’re The Expert.
Your podcast will prove it.