Scott Sambucci is a startup coach, speaker, podcaster, and international best-selling author. He spent 25 years building sales processes and creating technology products as an executive at two publicly-traded companies. As Chief Sales Geek at SalesQualia, Sambucci works with SaaS startups and tech companies all over the globe across several industries. He is the author of three books, 52 Sales Questions Answered; Startup Selling: How to Sell if you Really, Really Have to and Don’t Know How and his current release Stop Hustling, Start Scaling.
Doug, JJ, and Steve Discuss:
- Getting started, monetization, and production of podcasts.
- Examining value instead of cost.
- Coaching, marketing, funnels, and sales.
- Building rapport and relationships by focusing on solving a problem instead of “selling.”
“Price is only an issue in the absence of value.” -Scott Sambucci
Connect with Scott Sambucci:
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
- Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
- Sales Training for Podcasters: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sales-training-for-podcasters/id1540644376
- Sales Training for Podcasters Podcast: http://www.salestrainingforpodcasters.com
- Doug and JJ’s Mastermind- http://www.ultimatepodcastmastermind.com
Partner Links — We use these apps and get amazing results and huge time savings too!
- Design tool: Canva Pro: Create Stunning Design in Minutes!
- Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
- Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
- Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews. Zoom.us
- Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.Acuityscheduling.com