Raw and relevant is he and he is no stranger to the podcast waves or radio waves, Jay Rooke is the host of Think Deeply, Speak Simply — Mastering the Art of Business Communication Jay started out as a trial attorney, but he always wanted to follow his passion to be an entrepreneur, so years ago he opened a restaurant, which quickly turned into an “involuntary non-profit” and he lost everything.
In this episode Doug and Jay discuss:
- What to do differently within your podcast and how to make the pivot
- Targeting your ideal clients to become guests and knowing what to talk about.
- Podcasts as a marketing and improvement tool.
- Having fun and ultimately maintaining engagement with your audience.
Connect with Jay Rooke:
Show: Know Pain Know Gain
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula- http://www.TurnkeyPodcast.com/UPLFplus
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
- Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
Partner Links — We use these apps and get amazing results and huge time savings too!
- Design tool: Canva Pro: Create Stunning Design in Minutes!
- Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
- Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
- Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews. Zoom.us
- Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.Acuityscheduling.com