In this episode Doug and Strick tackle questions about:
- When to know you’re talking too much on your podcast, as opposed to your guest.
- How do you reach the people you are trying to reach when you launch a show?
- When you first launch, how do you gauge success without constantly checking numbers and worrying about how you sound?
- How do you get the results you want from your call to action or other tools to monetize your podcast?
- Your guest should be talking at least twice as much as you are.
- Figure out where the people are that are most in need of your services and introduce them to what you have to offer, however it makes sense for you.
- Resist the temptation to check your numbers and just keep doing your thing, and listen to yourself with an objective ear.
- Understand your goals, be in it for the long haul, and don’t forget the assets you bring to the table!
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.