In this episode Doug talks about:
- Taking a much closer look at the business plan, the messaging and the monetization side of your podcast.
- Are you in the right place? Are you doing the right thing? Is this at all what you want to be doing?
- Now that you have the content, what do you do with it?
- How the mastermind program can take you where you want to go with your podcast.
- If you know that this is the right place for you, but you just haven’t figured out the mechanism by which to influence your community and make money, then the mastermind would obviously be a great place for you.
- There’s no substitution for the excitement, the motivation, and the inspiration that’s created through success.
- Joint venture partnerships and affiliate relationships are an effective way to create monetization.
- Open up to the possibility that your community could come from somewhere that you don’t exactly expect it to come right now. Then you’ll open yourself up to a whirlwind of opportunity that you don’t even see.
“Each episode is a treasure trove of content. And if you’re not using that content to actually develop a marketing plan, if you’re not using that content, recycling it into ebooks and lead generation devices and again… if you’re not doing it to further educate your community, you’re doing a disservice to the space of podcasting, but you’re really, more importantly, doing a disservice to yourself.” – Doug Sandler
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula https://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.